Ads

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Execute script from Web Server

I want to run an Apache web server on my raspberry pi 4, assuming i've already set this up what would i need to do so that every time that the web page was accessed a python script on my windows pc would run.

for example i have a script called test.py located at 'C:\Users\jack\python\test.py

How would i be able to make this script run every time that the web page running on my pi was accessed. The only way ive seen is to set up a receiver python script on my windows pc to listen for incoming requests from a script that would run on the web server however i just want a script to launch on my pc when the webpage is accessed and not have to be running a receiver script.

The devices are both connected to the same network



source https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61965663/execute-script-from-web-server

No comments:

Post a Comment